Monday 13 January 2014

Catch up and stuff

Hi again

Soooo I finally have come back into the blogging world , YAY
So here is some things that have been going on



I broke my wrist 







I got two cute crochet snails 



Eww horrible photo but I hang out with my besties 




Christmas :) 




It was bugs 1 year with my family <3 



My friend got a new bunny who looks very squashed in this photo 


New Years 


Baby sitting marble *o* 



Face timing asha 



Went to the Benny tipany and Jackie Tomas concert 



I had some gelato mmmm


I rearranged my room :)


Stay tuned I have heaps to blog about 


See ya soon 

Niamh xx




















3 comments:

  1. Oh How did ur break ur wrist?!?!
    I love the cast though!!! Such a pretty pink :-D
    I love the new dress you got for Christmas!!! Its soooo cute!
    BTW Am also LOVING the new icon on your blog design!!
    Its soooo cool! I love how you and ur Blythe are sitting in the Tea Cup!!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Alex xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex
      I broke it at skating :( but yes the cast was such a cool colour!
      Thank you soo much
      Niamh

      Delete
  2. Very nice pink cast.Did you take the cast off?Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete